Green Office, a Managed Print Service provider is launching an internship programme in their Durban Branch from 1 March 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a young and vibrant, technical minded individual to join the Managed Print Solutions team where they will gain valuable work experience during the 12- 18 months internship. The successful incumbents will be based in the Pinetown office.
Duties & Responsibilities
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A 12–18-month Internship from Green Office.
- On the job training with experienced in processing toner
- Training on various devices, products & MPS Solutions.
- All round development from a technical and administration perspective.
If you would love the opportunity to work in a dynamic organization with an amazing culture whilst you immerse yourself in gaining valuable experience in the Office Automation industry during the one-year apprenticeship you may wish to apply.
- Must have Matric.
- Must currently be unemployed.
- Must be presentable as it is a client facing role.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Must have a strong technical ability.
- Must have a good work ethic and be enthusiastic.
- Must commit to a 12 to 24 month programme.
A stipend of R4 500 per month will be offered.
Please send a letter of motivation and CV. Closing date for application is 30 February. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us by the end of February.