Stats SA Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Stats SA. www.statssa.gov.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Stats SA Circular 2021. Latest Stats SA Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Stats SA is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Stats SA Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Stats SA then you can apply for Stats SA Jobs 2021. The details of Stats SA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Stats SA which one matching with your profile.
Stats SA now hiring for Principal Systems Developer Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Stats SA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Stats SA jobs in Pretoria, can apply for this Principal Systems Developer job position. For this best jobs in Stats SA company/department office situated in Pretoria. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pretoria through Stats SA, Because Stats SA is providing approximately R 739,859.00 Yearly for the position of Principal Systems Developer.
Details of Stats SA Jobs for Principal Systems Developer Position according to company’s official Stats SA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Stats SA jobs in Pretoria, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Stats SA|
|Job Profile||Principal Systems Developer|
|Name of Recruitment||Stats SA Recruitment|
|Salary||R 739,859.00 Yearly|
|Job Type||Stats SA Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Stats SA Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Key Responsibilities:-
- Participate in gathering and analysis of user requirements
- Develop, maintain and run update procedures on databases from external sources
- Develop, maintain and run complex extract procedures on databases and existing applications to provide to users
- Participate in design of complex high quality applications and relational database
- Develop and test complex applications
- Develop complex user manuals and training of users
- Undertake the review and quality control of developed applications
- Provide user support and technical consulting support on projects
- Supervise staff.
In accordance with Stats SA Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.
Qualifications and Experience
- A three-year tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- At least five years’ experience in
- Relevant working experience with HTML5/XHTML PHP, ASP.Net, MVC, CSS3/Bootstrap,
- Experience working with relational
databases such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in SDLC and/or Agile Methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in content management systems, will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux Administration and troubleshooting, will be an advantage
- Experience in mobile platform development, will be an advantage.
This position will suit a person with: Good communication, time management, interpersonal
relations, project management, presentation, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
Ability towork under pressure and long hours to meet deadlines
A hard-worker who is persistent, dedicated, committed, reliable, innovative and self-motivated
Ability to work independently and in a team
Willingness to travel.
Stats SA Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
- Key Responsibilities:-
Candidates required age for this Stats SA Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Stats SA Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Stats SA Job Portal.
- Click on the Stats SA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Stats SA Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Stats SA Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Stats SA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Stats SA Needed?
Answer:- Stats SA Recruiting for Principal Systems Developer job position.
- Which is the official Stats SA Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.statssa.gov.za is official Stats SA Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Stats SA Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Principal Systems Developer job position.
- How to Apply for Stats SA Principal Systems Developer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.