Woolworths looks for people dedicated to getting the job done and delivering not merely what their customers want, but doing it in ways that bring the Woolworths Difference to life.
- Visit the Woolworths website
- Log In/Register your CV
Browse available vacancies
If you find something suitable then apply!
Easy enough, right? In case it’s not, let’s examine each step a little more closely.Visit the Woolworths career site
- Log In/Register your CV .If you already have an account you can simply log in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to register your cv. This should be a quick and easy process: Fill out your Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, etc.Upload your CV,Review information,Submit
- Browse Available JobOnce your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, category or keywords. Click on the description of the job you’re interested in and want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Apply! Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply for this job” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile Woolworths keeps you in mind for future opportunities and you can easily just login and apply when you find the perfect job for you.
To work at a Woolworths store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Woolworths reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.