How To Apply For Jobs At KFC
KFC belives that when they invest in their staff, they invest in the heart of our company.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team the work with and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And they are proud of how we give back to each community that they are situated in, whether it’s something small like a smile given to each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
KFC is always looking to themselves apart by continuously striving to be a great place to work. Their culture ultimately aims to create an environment that is Friendly, Fun, Supportive and Customer –Focused.
If you would love to be part of the team, follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit The KFC Career Site
- Click on “Apply Now At Head Office Vacancies” or ” Apply Now For Restaurant Vacancies“
- Select the vacancy you are interested in
To work at a KFC Franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- KFC reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) invites unemployed candidates who wish to apply for learnership programme 2021 / 2022. its best opportunity for you to apply for the latest learnership programme 2021. People who are lookings for learnership programme In South Africa are in th right place. The KFC Vacancies 2021/2022 are available for talented and passionate candidates, and now you can get full advantage of the learnership programme 2021/2022. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme 2021/2022 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC): Learnership Programme 2021
“KFC is one of the biggest fast-food chains in world is opening their doors to 100 South Africans to take part in a Management Learnership programme. A Learnership includes formal learning and workplace experience leading to a full qualification .”
- South Africa
- 12 month programme
- R4000 p.m
- Role of the Supervisor (16 credits)
- Supervision as a Management Function (20 credits)
- External Environment of the Supervisor (25 credits)
- Internal Environment of the Supervisor (15 credits)
- Functioning as a Supervisor (19 credits)Building a Team (10 credits)
- Conducting a Meeting as a Supervisor (8 credits)
- Dealing with Team Members (10 credits)
HOW TO APPLY
You should go to the official site of KFC in order to apply online for the Latest Learnership Programme 2021/2022 In South Africa.
SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Salary Offer R4000 p.m
- Address East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa