Must have Matric/ Grade 12
Must have reliable transport
Must have experience in Excel, Word, Outlook
Must be able to commute to Midrand
Must have good communication skills at all hierarchy levels
Must be fluent in English
Must be Target Driven
Must be able to work under pressure
Meet Deadlines and accuracy requirements.
Ability to comprehend account principles and procedures.
Participation with the sales team in the trade.
Ability to resolve queries.
Must be enthusiastic, to participate in all training sessions.
Must be a proud candidate willing to learn and grow within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open availability
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
Skills and Specifications
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R5,500.00 – R7,500.00 per month
All Covid 19 Rules and regulations are in place and strictly adhered to.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place