Unemployed Learnership Packaging
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
· A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
· The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
· The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
· Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Skills, Experience & Education
· Attention to detail
· Ability to interact well in teams
· Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· Must be a South African Citizen
· Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
· Must be Employment Equity candidate
· Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
· Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
· N5/N6 advantageous
· Must be between 18-35 years of age
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
Closing Date 18 February 2021