Syrup Room Attendant
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the Process Support Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Syrup Room Attendant role, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader in Wadeville.
To assist with manufacture final syrups and RTD products as per KORE and MEC Requirements and according to the Production Plan and to perform Cleaning and sanitations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Mixing of final syrups and ready to drink products in accordance with KORE and MEC Requirements and the Master Mixing Instructions.
• Perform CIP’s as per CIP matrix and KORE requirements.
• Assist in cleaning and replenishing of chlorine soak baths in the Process department
• Perform housekeeping in Process areas and adhere to GMP requirements.
• Assist the Syrup Maker with simple syrup and water transfers as well as top ups of syrups.
• Clean Contimol screens and In-line strainers, change filters and assist with cleaning of Silos.
• Change flow bins (IBCs) and start its agitation.
• Adhere to safety and housekeeping rules.
• Assist with Water Treatment CIPs, changing of Water Treatment Filters, Antiscalent hopper replenishing, Chlorine hopper replenishing.
• Assist with offloading of Bulk Apple and Grape juice weighing out of ingredients for Empowered Blending
• Assist with weighing out of ingredients weighing for MEC products
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in the Syrup Room environment
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Basic calculations
• Hand-eye coordination
• Customer orientation
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
PolicyWe are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals