Performs general tasks, requiring the briefest induction
JOB DESCRIPTION. Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repairs of buildings, facilities and equipment. Note: This Job Description may not encompass the entire scope of this role, as other duties maybe assigned by management.
Keeps premises acceptably clean at all times by continually inspecting and tidying up office areas. Performs general cleaning in and around the building to ensure upkeep. Reports damages to equipment and building to Human Resource Specialist for purposes of maintenance.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Load and offload of stock
- Keeping premises clean and tidy
- Stock control
- Client service
- Able to perform hard manual labour
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist customers/suppliers with loading and offloading of stock as required according to policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of premises
- Customer services
- Service orientation
- Accurate, thorough and precise
- Excellent health
- Landscaping (mowing, trimming, planting, etc.)
- Construction Demolition.
- Quick Loading & Unloading.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Hand Tools & Power Tools.
- Farm & Field Work.
- Ability to Lift Heavy Loads.
- Physical Stamina and Strength.
- Commercial awareness (or business acumen) This is about knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. …
- Communication. …
- Teamwork. …
- Negotiation and persuasion. …
- Problem solving. …
- Organisation. …
- Perseverance and motivation.
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- People skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Closing Date 15 January 2021