Location: Cape Town
A learnership is a structured learning process for gaining theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification registered on the NQF. A learnership is outcomes-based and not time-based and allows for recognition of prior learning.
Who is eligible for a learnership? Learnerships are available for young people who have completed school, college or learning at other training institutions. You must be older than 16 to be eligible for a learnership.
- The learner can still earn an income while enhancing their skills in their immediate working environment. …
- Learnerships provide an opportunity for further learning and obtaining a recognised qualification that can be portable from one company to another.
Apply now for the HomeChoice Contact Centre Learnership Programme! This Free 12-month programme will give you a formal qualification and experience to prepare for an exciting career.
Qualification Title: National Certificate: Contact Centre & Business Practices Support NQF Level 3Requirements
A little about who you are:
- Matric (Grade 12) – Passed with mathematics or maths literacy & English 1st /2nd Language
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Creative agile work environment
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options