Region- Gauteng: Cradlestone, Cresta, Rosebank Nouveau, Eastrand Mall, Fourways, Mall of Africa, Sterland, The Grove, Vaal Mall, Newtown
Region- Western Cape: Tygervalley, N1 City, Cape Gate, Bayside
Region- KwaZulu Natal: Gateway
Are you looking to continue your learning journey?
Look no further!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
Qualification Title: National Certificate Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF level 3 (Unemployed: 18.2)
This will afford unemployed candidates the opportunity to acheive a qualifcation while working. The Learnership will be open to unemployed people who are looking to develop themselves.
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP?
- A learnership is an accredited education and training program offered in the workplace.
- Learners spend structured time learning theory in a classroom environment and practical skills in the workplace, after which they are assessed for competence against the required standards.
- It is a work-based means to obtaining a formal, nationally recognised qualifcation.
- It is aligned to a registered SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) qualification (worth 120 credits or more) registered on the NQF (National Qualification Framework).
- The duration is approximately 12 months.
- It requires a contractual agreement between 4 parties: the Unemployed Candidate (learner), employer, trainining provider and the SETA.
THIS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO:
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to acquire a qualification linked to their role and to business requirements.
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to develop business and leadership skills.
- Provide unemployed candidates with a development offering that could assist them with their career development and career path.
- Create an environment in which we all learn continuously.
NQF 3 LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION CRITERIA – ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Must not be employed by Ster-Kinekor or involved/participate in any learnership.
- Have completed both Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent at an NQF Level 4. A Senior Certificate indicating that you have passed literacy (English) and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics, will also suffice
- Be williing to commit yourself to a 12- month program
- Be willing to complete a placement assessment and attend an interview.
- Identify a sponsor/coach who agrees to commit to supporting you throughout the program, should your application be successful.
- Be willing to sign a contract/learner agreement in line with SETA requirements.
- Be willing to sign an Acknowledge of Potential Debt Agreement