A well-established retail company is seeking contact centre agents to complete a 12-month contact centre learnership (NQF level 2).
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to respond to a targeted amount of calls accurately within a specific time frame thereby meeting set service standards
- Meet customer expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous to ensuring one-contact resolution
- Maintain Clubcard database by means of accurately processing information.
- Calculate Clubcard points accurately
- Assist online customers with app related queries
- Complete daily productivity reports in Microsoft Excel for any outbound work
- You will be responsible for being first port of call for customers dealing with queries.
- You will be assisting with ad hoc data capturing as well as updating customer information.
- You must have matric or equivalent
- You must be able to speak clearly and communicate well in English
- Recent proof of disability (Letter from doctor if you are disabled , etc)
- Must be able to travel to and from work daily incl Saturdays
- Must not have completed a similar learnership at NQF2 or higher previously.
In line with the company’s equity requirements, preference will be given to people living with or without disability.
Contact center vs. call center
Contact centers and call centers are both centers for customer service, and the two terms are often used interchangeably. However, the primary difference between the two is that call centers only manage inbound or outbound calls, while a contact center offers omnichannel customer support, including email, chat, voice over IP (VoIP) and website support.
Key features of a contact center include:
- Advanced call distribution, which allows contact center service providers — called agents — to maximize the number of calls taken while maintaining a positive customer experience;
- Real-time reports, which enable contact centers to observe and analyze agent performance and customer satisfaction in real time across the various channels used;
- Scripts, which provide agents with a framework for providing callers with effective support and generating sales; and
- Interchangeable assignments, since agents share contacts and objectives, thus allowing them to work as a team even while maintaining individual stations.
The contact center’s modular infrastructure also allows managers to maximize the team’s efficiency while benefitting from better security measures, more secure data and increased flexibility.
While contact centers serve various functions, call centers specifically manage massive amounts of phone interactions, including controlling inbound calls and completing outbound calls. Similar to contact centers, call centers generally support customer service, technical support or sales interactions. However, they can also be used for telemarketing, information gathering, debt or payment collection and fraud prevention.
Contact centers possess several advantages over call centers. For example, contact centers allow customers to self-serve and solve their own problems by offering two-way, keyword-driven instant messaging and text messaging or communication with a chatbot. This self-service decreases the amount of time agents spend on the phone, which in turn reduces customers’ wait times and lowers overall costs
Should you meet all the above requirements