Location : FPD Head Office, Pretoria
Department : SHIPS
Reporting to : Head of Unit
Purpose of the position:
To plan and coordinate learnership projects from commencement to conclusion and to take
responsibility for all administration, operational aspects and coordination of learnership projects.
Scope of Work:
- Complete daily administrative, organisational, and financial activities linked to projects.
- Prepare and control all documents linked to projects.
- Compile and complete reporting documents linked to projects.
- Ensure compliance to project specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the SOP’s linked to SHIPS projects.
- Ensure compliance to usage of Learner Management System (LMS).
- Weekly and monthly reporting to manager.
- Ensure compliance to operationalisation of marketing plans received from HOD’s.
- Monthly collection of evidence and reporting on active projects.
- Monthly reporting on learner progress.
- Ensure compliance to usage of SCL – all documents uploaded on SCL.
- Quarterly completion of student/client satisfaction surveys.
- Carry out any other administrative tasks that is reasonable as directed by HOC and/or HOU.
- Ensure compliance to all FPD policies and procedures.
- Manage verbal and written communication – internal, inter departmental and external with
- Ensure compliance in adherence to deadlines.
o Recruitment and placement
o Office administration
o Project coordination
o Student administration / coordination
- Knowledge of Student Learner Record System
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in English.
- Report writing and business writing level proficiency is essential.
- Proficiency in another official language will be advantageous.
Closing date for applications: 28 October 2020 at 16h00 PM
Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 081 680 0736.
For enquiries please contact Tshililo Pharamela on email@example.com.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. If you have not been contacted
within one month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application