Department of Social Development offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Youth from all race and gender groups
Successful learners will be expected to enter into an 18-month contract from 2021 and would be placed at the Early Childhood Development Centre.
Documents to be attached
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Proof of income of person supporting you and their ID
- Court order if you were a foster child
NB: No incomplete, fared or emailed applications will be considered All applications should be submitted to the Departmental Regions and Institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential area
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment inquiries: 011 355 7932 / 011 255 7616 ; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
Application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of date of application.
Should you receive no feedback within 4 Weeks, please accept your application as unsuccessful