A Leading Pharmaceutical Company is providing opportunities for matriculants with or without disabilities to pursue a successful career within their Marketing, Market Access, Legal and Compliance divisions. The learnership will run for a duration of 2 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Competencies required: Good time management, Interpersonal and Communication skills
Please email the following documentation should you meet the above requirements:
- An updated CV
- Transcript of academic results
- Medical Certificate pertaining disability if you have disabilities
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
Application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of date of application.
Should you receive no feedback within 7 days, please accept your application as unsuccessful.