An exciting learnership opportunity at an innovative JSE listed company exists for a 12-month learnership programme that will be focused on training and development in a Contact Centre environment. This learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification and an employment opportunity.
An exciting learnership opportunity at an innovative JSE listed company exists for a 12-month learnership programme that will be focused on training and development in a Contact Centre environment. This learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework and employment opportunity.
You will be part of a remarkable team and responsible for the provision of an omni-channel service to customers or potential customers and other stakeholders to respond to their queries and requests, to provide information and documentation, handling customer queries.
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Call Centre experience will be advantageous
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership/s
- Must not be employed or studying full time
- People with disabilities who meet the essential requirements are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good communication and interpersonal skills
Only applications via the skills assessment will be considered.
Creating your profile:
- Registration and authentication:
- Please navigate to https://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/?CID=16A4C (we recommend using Chrome)
- Select ‘New registration’
- Complete registration information. Your email and password can be used to log in and continue building your profile, if you do not complete it in one session. Remember to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register a new account’
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
Application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of date of application.