- location: Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- closing date: 24 December 2020
We are looking for receptionist trainee. No experience needed for this position.
The role will involve
– Being the first point of contact as our phone receptionist assisting our clients – Directing high volumes of calls to our Sales, Property Management and Administration teams –
– Grade 12 – Able to Work under pressure – Good Communication
– Time management – Good Communication – Team player
[Intro paragraph] Just a few sentences at the start of your receptionist job description introducing your business to prospective candidates can really kick off your job listing. Highlight your unique company culture and working environment and take this opportunity to set your company apart from competing job listings and sell yourself to job seekers.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] You also want to include your company’s working hours and benefits. Try to sell potential applicants on things like overtime or seasonal availability, as well as the benefits that set your business apart, like paid vacation time, commuting credits, or childcare reimbursements.
To hire someone for the role of a receptionist , recruiters need to publish the job description for interested individuals to respond to.
They can easily and quickly adapt the sample job description provided above in addition to the information about the duties and responsibilities of a car dealership reception provided in this post in making a detailed description for the role for their company.
By making a detailed description for the car dealership position in their organizations, they will be able to attract the best persons for the job.
This article is equally helpful to individuals who are interested in getting into the car dealership receptionist career to discover what the role entails and what is required to gain employment.